Coral gemstones are ready from the leaves of the coral’s leaves. The organic gemstone has a chemical composition of 83% Calcium, 4-5% iron, and 4%…
About Coral Gemstone
The coral gemstone is composed of calcium carbonate, which is considered good for bones. The coral-stone is conceived from the bushes of living creatures in the seawater called polyps.
The red coral stone is basically manufactured with the skeletons of these polyps. The property of this stone is that its delicate red or white color encourages it to be used for jewelry items.
The coral stone is a fragile gemstone; its hardness is only 3.5 on the hardness scale. Hence, this stone needs to be taken proper care otherwise, it can be damaged easily.
Apart from these properties, the coral gemstone has been associated with Indian mythology by astrologers. It is promulgated that apprehensive coral gemstone belongs to the planet ferocious planet Mars, which denotes sexual desires, courage, fiery, anger, courage, and passion.
The red coral and white coral gemstone ruler Mars are assigned with the role of commander-in-chief of all nine planets in the solar system. The red color of the stone is the signification of blood and protection.
Buy Natural Coral Gemstone Online:
While buying a red coral stone or white coral stone; the quality of the stone must be analyzed. The quality of coral gemstone can be decided on the basis of the number of inclusions in the stone. A stone that embodies a large number of inclusions is considered to be low quality stone.
Hence coral can be divided into four types on the basis of quality.
Standard Coral Gemstone:
The standard red coral gemstone contains a large number of inclusion that can be visible to the naked eyes. However, the price of the standard coral gemstone is comparably low that allows people around the world to buy this stone. The price of one-carat standard grade red coral stone is 708 + INR per carat.
Fine Quality Coral Gemstone:
The fine quality coral gemstone will have fewer inclusions and it is barely possible to spot inclusions with bare eyes. Due to its quality parameter, the price of the stone is around 1875+ INR per carat.
Coral Triangular Shape:
A Triangular coral gemstone is also referred to as the Lakshmi Moonga (Red coral) ruled by the Goddess of wealth. This particular “Lakshmi Moonga” is primarily the invention of certain Astrologers and traders and in the majority used in North India.
Benefits of Wearing Coral Gemstone:
- The red coral stone replenishes the old wounds and snakebites. The stone is also very useful for the children, therefore they can wear this gemstone to protect themselves from severe diseases.
- The mars blessed red coral stone increases the passion, self-confidence, vigor, vitality, and physical strength of a person. It also helps those who want to buy or sell their home properties.
- The coral-stone guards a person against many serious diseases like pyorrhea, abortion, piles, impotency, chickenpox. Moreover, diseases such as hypertension, arthritis, stomach problems can be cured by wearing this stone.
- Individuals in the following professions can be benefited from wearing red coral politicians, leather dealers, surgeons, players, factory workers, and electricians. The stone also prevents a person against evil spirits, hexing, black magic.
Wearing Method of Coral Gemstone:
- Red Coral should ideally be worn early morning. It should be worn on Tuesday.
- It should be of 6,7,10 or 12 Rattis. It should be put in a gold or copper ring.
- The best time to wear Coral is 1 hour after sunrise till 11.00 am.