Many people do not know which is the best shape of the red coral gemstone. There are several gemstones that are formed from minerals. However, when it comes to organic gemstones, then the list is pretty small. Out of the very few organic gemstones that have gained wide popularity in the world of gems, Red Coral stone is one which is known for its beautiful looks and amazing properties.
This natural occurring gemstone is formed inside the sea after constant collection or gathering of the submarine animals’ skeletons and plants. This collection shapes the coral reef which looks quite similar to the branches of a plant.
These branches of coral reefs are actually made up of calcium carbonate. And while the coral stone may be available in various colors like pink, orange, purple, scarlet and vermilion, the red coral gemstone is one of the most sought-after gems of them all.
Red Coral Gemstone is also called as Moonga, Munga or Praval. It holds a special place in Vedic astrology and is considered to be one of the most important Navaratnas as it is ruled by the planet Mars.
The Best Shape of Red Coral Gemstone
Lakshmi Moonga, also known as Tikona Moonga, is said to be the best shape of the coral stone. This triangular red coral gem is believed to be ruled by Goddess Lakshmi, who is the Goddess of Wealth.
It is said that the shape of Mars in the Navagraha Mandala is triangular and this is the reason why this triangular-shaped coral stone brings with it much more power than coral stones that are available in other shapes.
The significance of Lakshmi Moonga
When it comes to the significance of the Lakshmi Moonga stone, it is important to understand that the stone is highly beneficial for those who have Aries as their sun sign.
The color, shine, luster, and rays of this stone make it stand out from the rest, and so does its triangular shape. These aspects make it a great choice for jewelry pieces like pendants and rings.
Before finding the right Moonga price, one should first check if it meets the basic criteria to be able to reap the benefits that this stone offers.
The basic criteria include the following parameters:
• The stone’s surface should be smooth and free from any scratches or cavities.
• It must be a Jyotish gemstone.
• It must be worn in the correct manner to enjoy all the benefits of red coral.
• The stone should be absolutely flawless to avoid the possibility of bad effects.
Benefits of Lakshmi Moonga
Now that you know that the best shape of a red coral gemstone is triangular, you must know the benefits that this brilliant stone has to offer. Let’s take a look at some of these benefits:
- Wearing Lakshmi Moonga can also help a person to increase their patience level, giving them the stability of mind and temperament that they need to lead their life amicably with others.
- Those who have low confidence can wear this gemstone to increase their level of confidence.
- Individuals having memory problems can wear this gemstone to improve their memory.
- Those who are frightened easily or who see nightmares can wear this stone to get rid of this problem.
- It is effective in treating different health conditions like hair loss, piles, acne, and cholera.
- Wearing this gemstone can help the wearer to face all the difficulties in their life with courage. It also gives the strength to fight with enemies.
- This gemstone also helps in protecting the wearer from black magic as well as evil spirits.
These were some of the much talked about coral gemstone benefits that one can experience by wearing a Lakshmi Moonga stone. Let’s understand how to wear this stone to make the most of these benefits that it offers:
On which side should the tip of the Triangular Coral be when it is worn as a piece of jewelry?
No matter whether you are wearing the triangular coral gemstone as a ring or as a pendant, it is necessary to know the right way to wear it.
If you are wearing it as a ring, then the apex of the triangle or the pointed part should be towards your body. But, if you are wearing this incredible stone as a pendant, then the apex of the triangular red coral stone should face upwards.