The world of gemstones is full of powerful energies. These little stones can instill these powers into the lives of the wearers if their horoscopes are in sync with the positions of those planets that govern these gemstones.
In fact, as different planets govern different gemstones. It is also important to know which gemstones can be wear together and which can’t. This is because not all planetary lords are friendly or neutral towards each other.
Some are hostile and it is highly necessary to avoid such combinations of gemstones that can wreak havoc in a person’s horoscope.
As per astrology, the nine main gemstones call as the Navratnas are govern by one of the nine planets that exist in the solar system. Let’s take a look at these gems and their planetary lords:
- Ruby – This precious stone is govern by the Sun.
- Pearl – This elegant gemstone is rule by the Moon.
- Coral – The auspicious coral is govern by the Planet Mars.
- Emerald – Another precious gemstone, emerald is rule by the Mercury planet.
- Topaz or Yellow Sapphire – These two gemstones are govern by the mighty planet Jupiter.
- Diamond – The planet Venus rules the best friend of every woman, sparkling diamond.
- Blue Sapphire – The planet Saturn governs this stunning precious gem.
- Hessonite – This gem is rule by Rahu.
- Cat’s Eye – This gemstone is govern by Ketu.
Now that you know which planets govern which gemstones. you must know which gemstones can be wear with their counterparts based upon the intrinsic energies that their planetary lords share with each other.
According to Vedic astrology, planets have three types of relations with each other. They are either friendly, inimical or neutral towards one or more of the other planets.
This is the reason why it is highly advisable to do proper research on the right type of gemstones that can be combined with your chosen gemstone, as the energies that are store within these gems may not be benefit always.
Red Coral Gemstone
If your astrologer has advise you to wear the powerful Red Coral gemstone or the Moonga Ratna, then even before you check moonga price, it is also important to know which other gemstones can you wear along with this gem.
As there are several benefits of red coral that can change your life for the better. It also makes absolute sense to check which combinations can diminish the effect of red coral and which gemstones can increase these benefits with their energies.
Coral Gemstone Benefits
Whether you are planning to buy Italian red coral, or any other coral gemstone, taking a look at the benefits that this gem offers is essential. Here’s what this beautiful stone can offer to its wearers:
- Wearing this gem can cure various health conditions including blood pressure, blood flow related troubles, typhus, hemoglobin issues, piles, fever, smallpox, etc.
- This wonderful stone also improves one’s mental health, boosting their self-esteem and removing the feelings of fear, nervousness, and depression.
- It can bring instant success in one’s life.
- This gem is favorable for those who work on the land or deal in real estate business.
- It increases the level of energy, motivation and makes one brave.
- This stone takes away the feeling of procrastination and lethargy and makes the wearer lively and spirited.
- Moonga stone enhances the strength and stamina of the wearer.
- Red coral also protects the wearer from black magic and evil eye.
Gemstones which can be adopted with Red Coral
As the planet Mars rules the red coral gemstone and this planet is incompatible with planets Mercury and Saturn. It is recommend that red coral should not be wear with Emerald or Blue Sapphire which are governed by Mercury and Saturn, respectively.
Thus, those gemstones that can be adopt with Red Coral-based on the relationships that their planetary lords share are:
- Yellow Sapphire
- Cat’s Eyes
So, what are you waiting for? You already know which gemstones are compatible with the incredible moonga stone. Just contact a reliable seller of natural gemstones and find out the right moonga stone price and get it at the earliest to reap the amazing benefits that it offers.
One Reply to “Gemstones Which Can Be Adopted With Red Coral”
My dob is 07-05-1981 at 5:57 pm which gemstone can i wear