In our solar system, there are 9 planets Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Rahu, and Ketu. Do you know the role of planet Mars can affect your marital life?
Role of Planet Mars In Marital life
According to Astrology In our birth chart, all the nine planets of the solar system play their key role in the marital life of the person.
It is the planet Venus and Mars who give us the power to live fearlessly. As per astrologer red coral gemstone is the gemstone of planet Mars.
Planet Mars indicates success, fortune, wealth, and good position and makes growing look young, lively, and energetic.
In astrology, it is considered as the placement of the planet Mars more commonly known as Mangal, in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house of a person’s horoscope chart.
The person who has this dasha called Manglik normally affects the married life by causing hurdles and turmoil, sometimes leading to separation and divorce Professional trouble and financial loss are also caused by Manglik Dasha.
What Are Manglik Dasha Remedies?
One cannot worry if he is Manglik. Here we list down some of the remedies to overcome from the Mangal Dasha.
- Red coral gemstone represents the positive powers of planet Mars. So that’s why the astrologer suggests the Manglik person wear Red coral gemstone. If anyone wants to buy Red coral online feel free to visit at https://coral.org.in/
- Role of Planet Mars in Marital Life: Marriage between two individuals- If both the partners are Manglik then the ill-effect of this dasha can be nullified. After this remedy the two live happy married life.
- Kumbh Vivah- According to Astrology, the Manglik person is made to marry a Banana tree, Peepal tree, or a silver/gold idol of Lord Vishnu. When one person in the marriage is Manglik, the ill-effect of this dosha can be canceled, by performing this Kumbh Vivah.
- Placement of Mars in the Horoscopes chart- Astrologer said that if the first house of Aries in one’s horoscope chart and the Mars planet is that house then the Manglik dosh is no longer.
- Fasting- Out of all the fasting on Tuesday, is also considered an effective remedy.
- Performing pujas in Temple- However there are only a few temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. Many of them in Tamil Nadu. Some are also located in Guwahati, Assam. Performing pujas in these temples help to mitigate the effect of Manglik Dosha.
- Offering and contribution- Making to contribution on Tuesday is considered as a remedy to Manglik Dosha. Some of the items which should contribute are masoor daal, wheat bread, red silks, coral gemstone.