In our solar system, there are 9 planets, Planet Sun, Planet Moon, Planet Jupiter, Planets Mars, Planet Mercury, Planet Saturn, Planet Venus, Planet Rahu and Planet Ketu.
According to Astrology In our birth chart, all the nine planets of solar system play their key role in the marital life of the person.
It is the planet Venus and Mars who give us the power to live fearlessly. As per astrologer red coral gemstone is the gemstone of planet Mars.
Planet Mars indicate success, fortune, wealth and good position. Planet Mars make ascendants look young, lively and energetic.
In astrology, it is considered as the placement of the planet Mars more commonly known as Mangal, in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of a person’s horoscope chart.
The person who has this dosha called Manglik. This dosha normally affects the married life by causing hurdles and turmoil, sometimes leading to separation and divorce. Professional trouble and financial loss are also caused by Manglik Dosha.
What Are Manglik Dosha Remedies?
One cannot worry if he is Manglik. Here we list down some of the remedies to overcome from the Mangal Dosh.
- Red coral gemstone represents the positive powers of planet Mars. So that’s why astrologer suggests the Manglik person wear Red coral gemstone. If anyone wants to buy Red coral online feel free to visit at http://coral.org.in/
- Marriage between two individuals- If both the partners are Manglik than the ill-effect of this dosha can be nullified. After this remedy the two live happy married life.
- Kumbh Vivah- According to Astrology, the Manglik person is made to marry a Banana tree, Peepal tree or a silver/gold idol of Lord Vishnu. When one person in the marriage is Manglik, the ill-effect of this dosha can be canceled, by performing this Kumbh Vivah.
- Placement of Mars in the Horoscopes chart- Astrologer said that if the first house of Aries in one’s horoscope chart and the Mars planet is that house than the Manglik dosh is no longer.
- Fasting- Out of all the fasting on Tuesday, is also considered the effective remedy.
- Performing pujas in Temple- However there are only a few temples who dedicated to Lord Shiva. Many of them in Tamil Nadu. Some are also located in Guwahati, Assam. Performing pujas in these temples help to mitigate the effect of Manglik Dosha.
- Offering and contribution- Making to contribution on Tuesday are considered as a remedy to Manglik Dosha. Some of the items which should contribute are masoor daal, wheat bread, red silks, coral gemstone.
These are the some of the remedies to overcome to Manglik Dosha. Which must be followed to overcome by Manglik Dosha.