Coral Stone or Moonga in Hindi correlates with the relentless planet the Mars. The Mars Planet signifies the boldness, anger, belligerent, bestiality, self-confidence, physical strength.
The coral gemstone generates ill-effect if it is being positioned in the negative houses of a native. Especially, Mangal dosh and malefic Mars engender various serious problems in the life of a human being.
How To Wear Coral Gemstones?
Seek the advice of a competent astrologer deliberately before opting for the mars blessed coral gemstone. The reason behind the facts is that if mars dwell at positive houses in the birth chart of a person can bring enormous benefits to its wearer. Otherwise, if it is positioned negatively can bring harmful results to its wearer.
- The coral or moonga stone should ideally weight around 6 ratti or carat. The ideal weight of this stone should vary in between 6 to 12 carat.
- The best optimal day to purchase a red coral stone is Tuesday during the Shukla Paksha. However, if not possible, then it should be purchased during Sunday during (ascending Moon cycle).
- To obtain best astrological benefits of wearing of moonga stone. The stone is either studded in gold ring or silver ring. Moreover, it could also be an optimum solution to embed the stone in the mixture of silver and gold.
- The ideal time to subscribe the stone is one hour before the sunrise to till 11:00 AM.
- In order to wear the ring in an appropriate manner, a person should sit fronting the east direction. To cleanse the negative energies away from the stone drench the stone in Gangajal or cow milk for the entire night. Extract the stone and put it on a red color cloth on which the mars yantra is drawn.
- Burn 5 incenses and circulates it around the stone reciting the following mantra for 108 times.
“Aum Bhaum Bhaumaye Namah Aum”
- Now wear the ring on the ring finger of the right hand. The red coral stone initiates to reflect its result after one month from the day it is worn till four years.